Friday, January 25, 2013

Watching the elements whilst I watch tennis on TV

I have just watched Andy Murray beating Roger Federer at the Australian Open, and whilst I was watching I was also looking carefully to see whether I still agreed with my previous diagnosis of their elements.  And I still do!   
 
So here are what I think are the elements of a few of the leading tennis players at the moment:

Roger Federer            Water
Novak Djokovic           Fire
Rafael Nadal               Wood
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga      Fire
Maria Sharapova        Metal
Li Na                           Fire
Kim Clijsters               Earth
Andy Murray               Water

Listen to Andy Murray’s voice.  It is a pure groan.  And his coach, Ivan Lendl, must be Metal.

Have fun trying to see whether you agree with me!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment