Friday, January 18, 2013

Announcing the publication of my books as ebooks

As a great lover of books, who enjoys the feel of a well-produced book in my hands, I have been reluctant to move into the ephemeral world of what I regard as phantom books. I don’t like to think that in some way I am handing my books over to giant concerns who do not allow my words to be shared or handed on, as I like to do with books I read. But ebook format is very practical, particularly when travelling, and so I have bowed to the demands of the day.

Now my four books are available for downloading both through Kindle and, in ePub format, through iBookstore, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Sony Reader Store.   

Whether in printed or ebook form, they can be ordered through my website www.sofea.co.uk.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment